- “Personal Information” shall have the same meaning as given in Rule 2 (1) (i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. (Hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”).
- “Sensitive personal data or information” shall have the same meaning as given in Rule 3 of the Rules.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website/Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website/Application.
- “We”, “Our”, “Company”, “Doxper” and “Us” shall mean and refer to the owner of the Website/Application. i.e., InformDS Technologies Private Limited.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who visit and/or use the Website/Application/Application and will also include the persons who avail the services by submission of details by some other person.
- “Website”, shall mean and refer to www.doxper.com and the “Applications” shall refer to DOXPER and DOXPER BLU.
- The use of Doxper by the User is solely governed by this Policy as well as the Terms of Service, and any modifications or amendments made thereto by the Company from time to time, at its sole discretion. Visiting the home page of Doxper and/or using any of the Services shall be deemed to signify the User’s unequivocal acceptance of this Policy and the aforementioned Terms, and the User expressly agrees to be bound by the same. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Terms and Policy is co-terminus, and that expiry/termination of either one will lead to the termination of the other.
- The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by Us, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of Doxper constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The terms ‘Party’ and ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on their provisions and requirements. If the User continues to use Doxper following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/ modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use Doxper.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information in a secure cloud based platform, which is provided by the User from time to time on the Website/Application, including but not limited to the User’s user name, passwords, email address, phone number, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, height, weight, details about past and present diseases, allergies, previous treatments, medical history, diagnosis reports, prescription and also any other images or other information uploaded/published by the User voluntarily on Doxper. The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company to provide services and features targeted at the User, which is most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve Doxper to make its users’ experiences safer and easier. All such information may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time, and allied rules.
The User expressly agrees and acknowledges:
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be considered as ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’.
- The User is aware that the Company may automatically track certain information about the User based on the User’s IP address and the User’s behavior on Doxper, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
- The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users or third parties regarding the User’s activities or postings on Doxper, etc., may be collected and compiled by the Company into a file/folder specifically created for / allotted to the User, and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
- The User is aware that the contact information provided to the Company may be used to send the User offers and promotions, whether or not based on the User’s previous interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receiving the same. The User may choose to unsubscribe from promotional communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the end of every such promotional communication.
- The User is aware that the Company may occasionally request the User to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may require the User to provide contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). The User is aware that this data is used to customise Doxper for the benefit of the User, and providing all users of Doxper with services that the Company believes they might be interested in availing of.
- The User is further aware that the Company may occasionally request the User to write reviews for services availed of by the User from the Website/Application. The User is aware that such reviews will help potential users of Doxper from availing of the Services, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website/Application, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other users.
- Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company to remove from Doxper any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- Collection of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Information Technology Act, 2005 as amended from time to time and allied rules requires the User’s express consent. By affirming assent to this Policy as well as clicking on the “I agree with Terms and Policy’ button at the time of registration, the User provides consent to such collection as required under applicable laws.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information submitted to the Company, such as the User’s contact information provided as part of account registration. If the User’s personal information changes, the User may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on Doxper’s member information page or by contacting the Company through email@example.com. The Company will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in the databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by the User is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, the Company may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you as per the provisions laid down in the Terms.
- If the User wishes to delete his/her account or request that the Company no longer uses the User’s information to provide Services, the User may contact the Company on firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will retain the User’s information for as long as the User’s account with Doxper is active and as needed to provide the User with the Services. The Company shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, the User’s data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by the Company as long as necessary for the Company to provide its Services effectively. The use of such anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
- We do not collect information about its visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations, save and except for the purposes of registration of the users.
- We may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for support or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development and for better assistance to Users.
- All Our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information and sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every Users’ such information.
4. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for providing the services of generating alerts/reminders/SMS for the medicines and also for internal record. We shall use anonymized data for research and analytics. Data it its original form will never be shared with anybody.
We may use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary for providing the services of the Website/Application.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website/Applications. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The sensitive personal data or information shall not be published and shall be disclosed only in the following cases:
- Doctors: The sensitive personal data or information may be shared with the Doctors in order to provide the Services. The Doctors, will use such information only in order to provide the services and will not disclose it further. The information including the sensitive personal data or information shall be shared with Government Agencies mandated under the law to obtain such information for the purposes and in the manner as provided under the applicable laws.
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
8. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information You submitted at any time using our Website or Application.
We shall retain in our files, information You have requested to remove/edit for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside InformDS Technologies Private Limited. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that We have accessed. The User agrees that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
In case the User has any grievance, question, complaint regarding processing of the information, please contact Grievance Officer at: grievance[at]doxper.com
10. Background Mode
On mobile devices, some components of Doxper Blu will run in background mode to connect to Doxper's digital pen and transfer data to the mobile device over bluetooth. This is to ensure that data from Doxper's digital pen is synced to the mobile app, sent to doxper's cloud and processed even while the application is in background mode.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website/Application or otherwise and Your use and access of Website/Applications, Website/Applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which you may have disclosed to such Third Parties.